The diseases that are associated with the crown chakra aka Sahasrara are essentially the same that the third eye chakra is responsible for, i.e., vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism; chronic headaches and all the mind games we play creating signs of stress not only in our mind but also in our body.
Opening the seventh chakra is simply the full blossoming of the seed that the opening of the sixth chakra plants in the skeletal alignment of the various different joints in the skull.
What an open third eye chakra does in the very center of the face in the mid of the two eyes elongating the skeleton of the skull over there; an open crown chakra extends the same in the total width of it, elongating the full face vertically along with widening it horizontally, thus turning it fuller in its sleekness.
Another very crucial aspect of opening the seventh chakra is that it locks the rest of them all as opened for good. But if the crown is not open and the rest of them all are, they will not be able to remain so for long.
Hence, the seventh chakra is indirectly responsible for all the diseases that any and every chakra is associated with:
- Constipation, belly fat, resulting in an ugly shaped pot belly, acidity, bleeding piles, loss of appetite, all kinds of foul smells including a smelling mouth, burping and farting in wrong places and at wrong times induced by a closed root chakra
- Sex problems including premature ejaculation, impotence, ejaculatory incompetence, orgasmic dysfunction, vaginismus, frigidity and a poor sex performance owing to the lack of mature orgasm in men and women caused by a closed sacral chakra
- Belly fat leading to obesity, lower back pain, and breathing problems including asthma symptoms that a closed solar plexus chakra is responsible for
- Heart disease with high blood pressure or hypertension, heart attack and heart failure that a closed heart chakra is responsible for
- Diabetes mellitus including type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism as major endocrine diseases among many others that a closed throat chakra is responsible for
- Vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism; chronic headaches and all the mind games we play creating signs of stress not only in our mind but also in our body; caused by a closed third eye chakra working as a seed to the crown chakra in its totality
What we need doing is culminating the opening of all the rest of chakras in an opened crown chakra aka Sahasrara for good in order to sustain the health benefits that we acquired by opening them all separately, one by one by one!
You can ask me any question by filling the form below, if you need asking anything regarding vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism along with all the other lifestyle diseases caused and aggravated by a closed crown chakra aka Sahasrara: